If you've ended a relationship that you don't want to resume but you're having trouble getting over…
Ocean jasper is known to help people let go of what should be left behind, especially relationships. If you’re having trouble moving on from a relationship that needs to be ended for good, this spell can help you let go and move forward with your life.
If the relationship you are trying to end is a romantic one that came about as a result of a spell, be aware spells can be very difficult to break once cast. As such, you may also want to try Break a Love Spell in conjunction with this charm to increase the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small ocean jasper stone
- chicory (fresh, dried, or powdered)
- a black candle
- a candle holder or fire-safe plate
- a photo of the person you’re trying to move on from
- Carve your ex-friend’s or ex-lover’s name on the candle and then carve an “x” over it to cross it out.
- Next, carve your name on the candle and then carve a circle around it.
- Place the candle in a candle holder. As close as is safe, place the photo next to the candle and place the ocean jasper on top of it. Place or sprinkle a little chicory around the candle and the photo.
- Light the candle and allow it to burn undisturbed until it self-extinguishes in about two to three hours.
- Tear the picture into small pieces and burn it. Then either bury the ashes along with the chicory in your garden or flush them down a drain under running water.
- Carry the jasper amulet in your pocket or tucked into your bra.
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT leave burning candles unattended nor children unattended with burning candles.