In ancient times, a Celtic man would often braid his hair into a bracelet to give to…
Ocean jasper is known to help people let go of what should be left behind, especially relationships. If you’re having trouble moving on from a relationship that needs to be ended for good, this spell can help you let go and move forward with your life.
If the relationship you are trying to end is a romantic one that came about as a result of a spell, be aware spells can be very difficult to break once cast. As such, you may also want to try Break a Love Spell in conjunction with this charm to increase the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small ocean jasper stone
- chicory (fresh, dried, or powdered)
- a black candle
- a candle holder or fire-safe plate
- a photo of the person you’re trying to move on from
- Carve your ex-friend’s or ex-lover’s name on the candle and then carve an “x” over it to cross it out.
- Next, carve your name on the candle and then carve a circle around it.
- Place the candle in a candle holder. As close as is safe, place the photo next to the candle and place the ocean jasper on top of it. Place or sprinkle a little chicory around the candle and the photo.
- Light the candle and allow it to burn undisturbed until it self-extinguishes in about two to three hours.
- Tear the picture into small pieces and burn it. Then either bury the ashes along with the chicory in your garden or flush them down a drain under running water.
- Carry the jasper amulet in your pocket or tucked into your bra.
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT leave burning candles unattended nor children unattended with burning candles.