GreenWitch.ca is a proudly Canadian site.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://www.greenwitch.ca. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- The Site is not intended for nor directed toward individuals under the age of 18.
- If you are 17 years old or less, do not use the Site without consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- If you are 17 years old or less, do not provide us with any personal information. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from individuals under the age of 18.
- If you believe that we have collected information from an individual under the age of 18 without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us immediately and we will delete the information.
- This Site is a Canadian website and, as such, it is intended for use by individuals within Canada only. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Canada.
- Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with your local laws and regulations.
- This Site is not intended for nor marketed toward individuals within the European Union nor does it offer any goods, information, or services to individuals within the European Union.
DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
- This Site, in common with many web site operators, may use standard technology called “cookies.” Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular web site. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymous tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser. If you do disable cookies, however, some areas of the Site may not function properly. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website.
- You can send us a message through the contact form on our Contact page. We collect the following contact information from the contact form emails you send us: name, email address, subject, and message. When you click “send,” this information is sent to us as an email message that only we have access to. We do not use the information you provide us for marketing purposes and we do not share or sell this information with/to third parties. This information is not stored in the Site’s database but the email generated by the contact form is securely stored in the database on our hosting server. We keep contact form-generated emails for up to one (1) year, after which they are permanently deleted, unless we are otherwise obligated to keep for administrative, legal, and/or security purposes.
Google Web Fonts:
- For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
- If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
- This Site may conduct optional informal polls from time to time. We do not collect nor store any personal data when you participate in any of these polls.
- You are not required to register to access our Site.
- The Site embeds Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter social media sharing buttons on some of our webpages to allow you to share our content with other persons via your own social media account. This Site does not collect or store any data when you share our page links or content on any of these social media websites. However, you will be redirected to these third-party websites and as such, you will be subject to their individual data collection policies and/or privacy policies. This Site is not responsible for the data these third-party sites collect from you nor for how they use it. Please refer to their individual data collection policies and/or privacy policies for more information prior to sharing content from this Site. Links for each of these are provided for your convenience below.
How we use your data:
We use the collected data when you email us including via the Site’s contact page form to provide you with requested information, services, or technical support as well as to investigate, diagnose, and resolve any technical issues with the Site that you have reported to us.
Who we share your data with:
How long we retain your data:
If you email us including via the Site’s contact page form, we keep your emails, which include the name and email address you provided us with, for one (1) year, after which they are deleted. However, this does not apply to any emails and data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, and/or security purposes.
What rights you have over your data:
If you email us via the Site’s contact page form, you may request to have a copy of the form-generated email forwarded to you at any time during the one (1) year we retain the form-generated email. You can also request that we delete any email(s) you have sent us within that year. However, this does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, and/or security purposes.