A break up with a romantic partner can be very difficult, especially if you didn't want the…
When a pet is lost, it can be gut-wrenching until she is returned to you. This Crossroads Lost Pet Spell can help your pet return to you.
If your pet has been injured or killed, this spell may also help you locate him or his remains. Never knowing what has happened to a lost pet is heartbreaking.
This spell is worked at a crossroads, which is an intersection of at least two roads. Crossroads are very magickal because energies both converge and diverge there. This allows you to use these magickal energies to work a spell and then quickly send your magickal intentions back out into the universe.
- This Crossroads Lost Pet Spell will increase the chances of your pet returning home on its own. It will also increase the likelihood that someone will find your pet or at least see it somewhere, and then stop to help your pet or take him in. However, if no one knows you’re looking for your pet, magick alone won’t help them contact you once they’ve found her. Therefore, only work this spell after you’ve contacted local animals shelters, veterinarians, the bylaw officer, and/or lost pet online groups.
- If there are no crossroads within a few minutes of your home, the closest T-intersection will work in a pinch.
Tools & Ingredients:
- Go to the crossroads, face west and say:
Guardians of the West, hear my plea.
Bring [pet’s name] back to me.
- Call out to your pet three times, in the way that you would normally; for example, “Come, Fido, come.”
- Turn clockwise and repeat steps 1 and 2, facing north first, then east, and lastly south, substituting each direction in the chant.
- Take three backward steps from the crossroads in the direction of your home and say:
As I will, so be it.
- Turn around and go home.
Learn more about Pet Spells.