This is water that has been infused with the magickal energy of parsley. It is especially effective…
Sun Water, also called Solar Water, is spring water that has been infused with the energy of the sun. Although not as powerful as Moon Water, it is effective in magick that requires the energy of the sun; for example, in healing spells to decrease depression.
You may be able to purchase Sun Water from metaphysical shops but crafting your own will infuse it with your own magick as well, making it even more effective in your spellwork.
- This Sun Water Spell must be performed on a very sunny day.
- If you don’t have spring water, distilled water or reverse osmosis water may be used instead.
Tools & Ingredients:
- Pure spring water
- A clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Fill the glass jar or bottle to the top with the pure spring water and seal it with the lid or stopper.
- Early in the morning of a very sunny day, place the jar outside in a secure location where sunlight passes through the water.
- Remove the jar or bottle before the sun sets.
- Store the sealed jar or bottle in a cool place until you are ready to use it to work magick.
- Any Sun Water not used within one month will need to be discarded in your garden or potted plants.