This water is charged with the magickal energies of both the full moon and sea salt. To…
Moon Water, also called Lunar Water or Lunar Slime, is spring water that has been infused with the energy of the full moon. This is most powerful of all waters and one of the most potent ingredients used in magick. It can be used in place of plain water in spells and rituals to considerably improve your results. It is a staple in green witchcraft.
You may be able to purchase Moon Water from metaphysical shops but crafting this Moon Water spell will infuse it with your own magick as well, making it even more effective in your spellwork.
- This spell must be performed during a full moon. Your Moon Water will retain its magickal properties until the following full moon.
- If you don’t have spring water, distilled water or reverse osmosis water may be used instead.
Tools & Ingredients:
- pure spring water
- a clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Fill the glass jar or bottle to the top with the pure spring water and seal it with the lid or stopper.
- During the evening of a full moon, place the jar outside in a secure location where the light of the moon passes through the water.
- Remove the jar or bottle the following morning, before the sun rises.
- Store the sealed jar or bottle in a cool, dark place until you are ready to use it to work magick as exposure to sunlight will neutralize Moon Water’s potency.
- Any Moon Water not used before the following full moon will need to be discarded in your garden or potted plants.