If you're in the mood for love and want to find a romantic partner, this spell can…
A break up with a romantic partner can be very difficult, especially if you didn’t want the relationship to end. Often, your first instinct is to do something, anything, to make your your former lover return to you. This can be rather ill-advised, however.
You see, love spells that are directed to a specific person can affect their free will, which is both considered unethical and is typically ineffective. As such, love spells shouldn’t be worked to compel a specific person love you. Learn more about Magick & Free Will.
That said, though, it’s entirely possible that your former lover is either simply confused about your relationship or realizes they made a mistake but isn’t certain how to fix it. In such as case, this Return a Lost Love Oil Spell can help your love return to you but only if they were already considering it because it will not affect their free will.
This spell calls for rose essential which is very effective in romantic healing and true love attraction magick. In addition, lavender essential oil is used to help with emotional balance and romantic clarity, if your former lover is confused, but it can also help you heal, if your love is unrequited.
If that turns out to be the case, consider working the Attract a New Love Oil, which is similar to this one but it calls for a different carrier oil, as well as myrtle essential oil, both of which significantly affects the outcome of the spell.
- Typically, when you are working love magick, it’s best to not direct your spell toward a specific person. Instead, your intentions should be focused on attracting the right romantic partner for you – one who has the personality traits and characteristics that suit you best.
- This spell will only work effectively if your former romantic partner is the right person for you and they are returning to you of their own free will.
- Performing this spell during the full moon will increase your magickal results, as it is an effective time to work love and clarity magick, which can help if your former lover loves you but is confused about it.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 2 or 3 drops of rose essential oil
- 1 or 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of apricot oil (a carrier oil)
- Small glass bowl
- Non-metallic spoon or mixing utensil
- Glass vial or tiny bottle with cap, lid, roller, or stopper
- Mix the three oils together in a small glass bowl.
- Apply the love oil sparingly as you would any perfume, dabbing it behind your ears, on your neck, your wrists and behind your knees.
- Store the extra oil in a glass vial.
- Reapply daily until the oil is gone or your former love returns to you.
- If your former lover doesn’t return by the time the oil is gone, it might be best to accept that they may not do so.
Spell updated: December 4, 2021