Abundance magick is intended to attract abundance which is having a plentiful of amount something, either material…
Attract a Lover Spell II
If you are ready to find a lover, this Attract a Lover Spell II can help as the combined magickal powers of the red rose, gardenia oil, and the colour red make for powerful magick.
This spell, however, is intended to attract the right lover for you at this time, which is not necessarily the same thing as attracting a life partner or soulmate. So, be sure that it is simply a lover that you’re interested in attracting.
- It is very important that you do not direct this spell toward a specific person as this interferes with another person’s free will. As such, doing so almost always has negative repercussions. Instead, focus your intentions on attracting the right lover for you, based on the traits and characteristics that suit you best. Learn more about Free Will.
- When working magick, it’s always best to use just the amount of magick that you need so you may want to try my Attact a Lover Spell I before working this more powerful spell.
- If you can, use a beeswax candle as it’s said that prayers and spells spoken over burning beeswax candles are taken directly to the ears of deities, making them more powerful.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 2 or 3 drops of gardenia essential oil
- 1 red rose
- a small red candle
- a candle holder or fire-safe plate
- Dress the red candle with the gardenia essential oil and place it in the candle holder or on the fire-safe plate.
- Remove the petals from the rose, one or two at a time, spreading them around the candle. Visualize the traits and characteristics of your ideal lover as you do so.
- Light the candle and say,
Oh my lover, come to me.
It is our time, for this I see.
Oh my lover, the stars align.
So, I am yours and you are mine.
- Allow the candle to burn undisturbed until it self-extinguishes in about two to three hours.
Learn more about Attraction Spells or Love Spells.
Photo: Michael J. Bennett · Wikimedia · CC BY-SA 3.0 · adapted
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT leave burning candles unattended nor children unattended with burning candles.