If you're in the mood for love and want to find a romantic partner, this spell can…
This Love Attraction Bath spell is very effective for attracting romantic, sensual love. When honey is used in a bath, it attracts love. Whole milk is used for summoning. Lavender oil is very effective in attracting love when used with other ingredients. And basil is known for attracting romantic love. Combined, they create a powerful love spell.
- This spell is most effective when performed during the new moon.
- When you are working magick to attract love, especially that of a romantic partner, it is best to not direct it toward a specific person. Instead, focus your intentions on attracting the right partner for you, one who has personality traits and characteristics that suit you best.
- It’s important to use fresh pesticide-free organic basil, especially as you will be using it in a magickal bath. For an added magickal boost, use organic basil that you’ve grown yourself. Smaller varieties of basil, such as Dwarf Green Basil and Spicy Bush Basil can be grown in your home for year-round access.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 1 cup whole cow’s milk
- 1 – 3 tablespoons of raw honey
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 fresh organic basil leaves
- a clean white bath towel used only for bath magick
- Take a shower before taking your bath. It may seem counterintuitive but you need to wash off the day before performing bath magick.
- Heat at least 1 cup of milk on low, in a pot on the stove, without boiling or scalding it.
- Once the milk is hot, add the honey, starting with 1 tablespoon, stirring to melt it into the milk. Add more as desired, up to 3 tablespoons, going with your intuition.
- Fill your clean bathtub at least halfway with warm to comfortably hot water, per your own preferences.
- Pour the milk and honey mixture into your bathwater but don’t stir.
- Add the lavender oil and basil leaves to your bathwater, again not stirring.
- Get in the tub and soak, using your hands to pour and rub the bath water all over over your head and entire body. Clear your mind of everything but attracting love. Stay in the tub for as long as you feel comfortable doing so, but do so at least 10 minutes.
- If you can, completely immerse yourself in the water at least three times.
- Get out of the tub and pat yourself dry with your clean white bath towel.
- Remove the basil leaves from the bath water before draining it and bury them outside in your garden or a potted plant.