Anyone can feel stressed or anxious at times, whether it's because of an upcoming job interview or…
Agate Calming Amulet Spell
Everyone feels anxious or stressed at times, whether it’s because of an upcoming exam or job interview or even due to life in general. This Agate Calming Amulet Spell can help alleviate these feelings.
This spell calls for agate which is a stone that is known for it’s calming and soothing properties.
- Consider using agate jewelry such as a pendant, earrings, or a bracelet for this spell, especially if you’re going to need it for a longer period of time.
- This spell is most effective if worked during the waxing moon.
- If you need it longer than one month, repeat the spell during the following waxing moon.
- If this spell doesn’t give you the desired results, agate may not be the stone for you so try an Amethyst Soothing Amulet Spell instead.
- Contrary to popular belief, an amulet does not have to be a pendant, although it may be one. In actuality, an amulet can be crafted from almost anything such as buttons, coins, crystals & stones, jewelry, religious medals, etc.
This spell should never be used to take the place of advice from a physician, psychiatrist, psychologist or any other healthcare professionals nor to delay the seeking or utilization of such health and medical advice.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small agate stone
- sea salt
- a small glass bowl
- Put the agate in the bowl with enough sea salt to completely surround and cover it.
- Place the bowl outside or on a window ledge and allow it to sit by the light of moon overnight to cleanse it.
- The next day, hold the stone between your hands and repeat the following seven times or more if you feel the need:
I am balanced. I am calm.
As I will, so be it.
- Carry the now-charged agate in your pocket or tuck into your bra to help continuously alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Hold it between both hands if you start to feel anxious or upset.
- If you suffer from troubled sleep, place it under your pillow at night.
- After 7 days, cleanse and recharge the stone again, as described above.
Learn more about Calming Spells and Amulet Spells.
Photo: Wingedbull · Adobe Stock · license