This is water that has been infused with the magickal energy of basil. Also known as Witch's Herb, basil…
If someone is negatively impacting your life, banishing spells can help. This powerful magickal Banishing Powder can be used on its own or to markedly increase the intensity of any banishing spell. Its ingredients are effective for banishing as well as attracting positive energies and dispelling negative energies plus setting boundaries and wards. Usually, just a few pinches are all that’s needed. Banishing Powder can also be used as an ingredient in banishing spells.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon powdered bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon powdered hydrangea flowers
- 1 teaspoon Witch’s Black Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and it’s ready to use.
- Store any unused Banishing Powder in an airtight jar in a cool, dark place for future use.
- On its own, it is already an easy banishing spell. Simply sprinkle the powder on the floor or ground where the person is going to stand or walk over and/or inconspicuously on a chair the individual will be seated in.
- To increase the power of a banishing spell, sprinkle a few pinches of it on your altar or around the candles you are using in the banishing spell you are performing.
- As an ingredient, add it as directed by the spell you are working.
Learn more about Banishing Spells.