Oranges are known to attract money and increase prosperity. If you are performing a money attraction spell…
Salted Water Spell
This water is charged with the magickal energies of both the full moon and sea salt. To pack more of a magickal punch, use fleur de sel, instead of regular sea salt. It is often used for casting circles, especially when working magick outdoors, or cleansing stones but has other magickal uses as well.
You can purchase Salted Water from metaphysical shops but crafting your own will infuse it with your own magick as well, making it even more effective in your spellwork. This spell must be performed during a full moon. Your Salted Water will retain its magickal properties until the following full moon.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 1 cup of pure spring water
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt or fleur de sel
- A clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Pour the spring water and salt into the jar or bottle. Cover with lid and shake well to dissolve the salt.
- During the evening of a full moon, place the jar outside in a secure location where the light of the moon passes through the water.
- Remove the jar or bottle the next morning before the sun fully rises.
- Store the sealed jar or bottle in a cool, dark place until you are ready to use it to work magick as exposure to sunlight will neutralize Salted Water’s potency.
- Any Salted Water not used before the following full moon should be discarded.