All witches will have doubts about their magickal abilities at some point, especially after experiencing a few…
Abundance magick is intended to attract abundance which is having a plentiful of amount something, either material or intangible. This can include but isn’t limited to: friends, love, luck, money, success, or even a garden harvest.
The Law of Abundance Spell is a popular spell that will bring abundance to your life. The first part of the spell should be performed within 24 hours of the new moon. The optional second part of the spell is completed during the following full moon. For your convenience, the dates of upcoming moon phases are always shown at the bottom of this site.
- As this is a general spell, you won’t necessarily be blessed with financial abundance. In actuality, it will be in any area of life that the universe decides you need it most.
- An abundance spell will be even more effective during spring as it is a season of growth.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a pen
- a blank cheque from your chequebook or a similar-sized piece of paper.
The Spell – Part 1 – New Moon:
- If you are not using a blank cheque, use the below image to help you draw one.
- Do not date the cheque.
- In the Pay To the Order Of section, write your own name.
- In the two amount spaces, write “paid in full”.
- On the For line, write “blessings to come” or “upcoming abundance” or something similar.
- Sign the cheque, “The Law of Abundance”.
- Place the cheque in a safe place and the universe will take it from there.
- This Law of Abundance Spell is a finished spell at this point. However, to give your spell an added magickal boost, complete the following steps during the next full moon.
The Spell – Part 2 – Full Moon [optional]:
- To further increase the magickal outcome of your Law of Abundance Spell, during the next full moon, write thank you, universe anywhere on the cheque.
- Burn the cheque in a fire-safe vessel, such as a large shell, an iron pot, or even your steel kitchen sink.
- Afterwards, weather or location permitting, bury the ashes in your garden or flower bed. Otherwise, dispose of the ashes down your sink drain under running water.