If someone is causing harm to you or others, this simple binding spell is an effective way…
Binding a small object to yourself is usually intended to keep you from misplacing or losing it. Once cast, these spells will work indefinitely. For example, if you don’t want to lose your new watch or your mother’s engagement ring, you could bind it to yourself which to keep it in your possession. You would need to use a different spell for a larger object, such as a car, or a more temporary spell for an object that you don’t want to lose but may not want to keep forever, such as a cellphone or a laptop.
Tools & Ingredients:
- the object
- a small piece of natural fabric such as cotton or burlap
- 1-2′ of natural black-coloured string or twine such as cotton, jute, or raffia
- Wrap the object with the fabric.
- Wrap the string or twine around it until you’ve wrapped it all, while repeating:
This [object name] I bind to me today.
Always with me, it will stay.
If it’s lost, it will be found
for to me, it is bound.
- Once you’re done wrapping, take your bundled object and bury it in some soil, such as that of a potted plant. Alternatively, bury it in your garden but only if it’s safe for you to do so.
- After three days, retrieve your object and carefully unwrap it.
- Take the wrappings, including the twine or thread, and burn it in a fire-safe place such as an outdoor fire pit, a fireplace, or a steel sink.
- Release the ashes, along with your intentions, to the wind.