Flax seed, also called linseed, is a potent ingredient in prosperity magick, including spells crafted for business…
If you’re between paycheques but your money is unexpectedly running low, this edible spell could help make what you have left last longer. It is really easy, using only one ingredient, Brussels sprouts, which is known for helping with personal financial problems. Adding some sea salt can help to further protect your remaining money.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- a medium-sized saucepan with a steamer insert
- spring water
- Prepare your Brussels sprouts: trim; clean any loose or damaged leaves; rinse thoroughly with spring water; halve larger ones.
- Prepare your steamer: place the steamer in the saucepan; add enough water to reach the bottom of the steamer; add the sea salt; cover and bring to a boil.
- Add your Brussels sprouts to the steamer, cover, and steam for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to sit, covered, for another minute or two.
- Eat them, adding a bit more sea salt to taste, if necessary.