If you feel a bit of negative energy in your home, this quick and easy spell can…
Find Your Home Candle Spell
Finding a new home to rent or buy can be challenging to begin with. This Find Your Home Candle Spell will help increase your chances of finding the home you need.
This spell calls for a brown candle to help you attract the home you need. You can add an optional burgundy candle to help you find your home faster but only use it if you must find a new home quickly.
- To increase the likelihood of success, perform this Find Your Home Candle Spell between the new moon and the waxing crescent if possible as this is an auspicious time for attracting and opportunities.
- If you can, use a beeswax candle as it’s said that prayers and spells spoken over burning beeswax candles are taken directly to the ears of deities, making them more powerful.
- If you’re in a time crunch or it’s a volatile real estate market, perform my Get Your Home Spell to increase the likelihood that you get your home once you found it. That spell is almost identical to this one but the magickal intention is different.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small brown candle
- a small burgundy candle (optional)
- fire-safe plate or candle holder(s)
- a piece of paper
- a pen or pencil
- On the paper, take your time and write down a description of what type of home you truly need and can realistically afford. Be as detailed as you want in your description and include both the inside and the outside. When you’re done, fold the paper in four.
- In a candle-safe location, place the candle(s) on the fire-safe plate and set the plate on top of the folded paper you wrote your house description on.
- Light the candle and say:
A home I want, a home I need.
A place to love and sleep and feed.
A home where I have peace of mind.
A home is what I need to find.
This home I need will be known to me.
As I will, so mote it be.
- Focus on the candle’s flame for a few minutes, visualizing yourself living in the home you need. Be sure to include any loved ones and pets who will share the home with you.
- Allow the candle to burn out undisturbed in a safe location.
- Once the candle has self-extinguished, tuck the paper you wrote your house description on into your pocket or bra. At night, put it under your pillow.
- Once you’ve found your home and move into it, safely burn the paper and sprinkle the ashes outside.
Learn more about Home Spells.
Photo: Rachel Macniven · Flickr · CC BY-NC-SA 2.0 · adapted
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT leave burning candles unattended nor children unattended with burning candles.