This is water that has been brewed to infuse it with the magickal energies of rosehips, also…
Also called Pagan Holy Water, this is water that has been blessed by and imbued with the energy of Goddess. Consecrated Water is used in healing and protection spells as well as to consecrate your magick tools. Some witches use it to cast circles. You can purchase Consecrated Water from metaphysical shops but crafting your own Water will infuse it with your own magick as well, making it even more effective in your spellwork.
There are many different methods for consecrating water but this is a very effective spell. If you do not have access to a natural body of saltwater, you can use pure spring water and fleur de sel. Sea salt may also be used but fleur de sel is more potent magickally. This spell must be performed during a full moon. Your Consecrated Water will retain its magickal properties until the following full moon.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 2 cups of natural saltwater
- 2 cups of pure spring water
- 2 teaspoons of fleur de sel or sea salt
- A small amount of sterling silver such as a piece of jewellery or a silver coin
- A clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Pour the natural saltwater water into the jar or bottle.
- Pour the spring water and fleur de sel or sea salt into the jar or bottle. Cover with lid and shake well to dissolve the salt. Remove the lid.
- Put the silver into the jar and seal it with the lid or stopper.
- During the evening of a full moon, place the jar or bottle outside in a secure location where the light of the moon passes through the water.
- Remove the jar or bottle the following morning, before the sun fully rises.
- Remove the silver and pour the water and seal the jar or bottle tightly again.
- Store the sealed jar or bottle in a cool, dark place until you are ready to use it to work magick.
- Any Consecrated Water not used before following full moon should be discarded.