Rose Water is water that has been brewed to infuse it with the magickal energies of roses.…
This is water that has been infused with the magickal energy of parsley. It is especially effective in banishing, clearing, cleansing, and dispelling magick as well as facilitating communications with spirits and calming them. You can easily craft your own Parsley Water with the following spell.
It is important to use fresh pesticide-free organic parsley, especially if your Basil Water will be ingested, applied to skin, or used in a magickal bath. For an added magickal boost, use organic parsley that you’ve grown yourself. It is equally important to use distilled water as it is contaminant-free which will keep your Parsley Water fresh longer.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a bunch of fresh pesticide-free parsley
- 2 cups distilled water plus extra for washing the parsley
- 1 tablespoon good quality vodka (optional)
- a saucepan with a lid
- a wooden spoon
- a clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Go through the parsley and pick off any dying or slimy leaves and stems.
- Wash the parsley thoroughly with the extra distilled water.
- Bring 2 cups of distilled water to a boil in the saucepan and then remove from heat.
- Add the parsley, pushing it under the boiled water with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the pot and allow the parsley to steep in the water until it cools down, occasionally pushing the parsley beneath the water’s surface with the spoon.
- Pour the parsley water through a cheesecloth or strainer into the jar or bottle and seal it with the lid or stopper.
- If you’re not using your Parsley Water in a spell right away, add the optional vodka as a stabilizer to keep it fresh for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- For a magickal boost, Parsley Water can be used as a substitute for plain water in banishing, dispelling, and clearing spells that call for water.
- To calm restless spirits, simply mist the affected room(s) in your home or place of work to remove them with Parsley Water in a spray bottle.
- If you are using any tools you to communicate with spirits, such as a dowsing pendulum and spirit board or an ouija board and planchette, it’s a good idea also lightly mist them with Parsley Water as well.
- Add Parsley Water to a magickal bath prior to performing banishing, dispelling, or clearing spell to increase your magickal outcome.
- Mist your altar and magickal tools as well as the area or room they are in with Parsley Water before casting your circle at the beginning of a dispelling or banishing spell intended to remove malevolent or mischievous spirits,