Sun Water, also called Solar Water, is spring water that has been infused with the energy of the…
This is water that has been infused with the magickal energy of lavender. It can serve as a replacement for plain water in calming, soothing, and emotional protection spells. You can easily craft your own Lavender Water with the following spell.
It is important to use organic culinary grade lavender, which is grown without pesticides or other chemicals, especially if your Lavender Water will be ingested, applied to skin, or used in a magickal bath. You can find organic lavender at bulk retailers, health food stores, or sold as lavender tea in gourmet tea shops. If using the latter, make certain that it is pure lavender with no other herbs or teas added. For an added magickal boost, use organic lavender that you’ve grown and dried yourself. It is equally important to use distilled water as it is contaminant-free which will keep your Lavender Water fresh longer.
Tools & Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup dried organic culinary-grade lavender
- 2 cups distilled water
- 1 tablespoon good quality vodka (optional)
- a saucepan with a lid
- a wooden spoon
- a clean glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid or stopper
- Bring the distilled water to a boil in the saucepan and then remove from heat.
- Add the lavender, pushing it under the boiled water with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the pot and allow the lavender to steep in the water until it cools down, occasionally pushing the lavender beneath the water’s surface with the spoon.
- Pour the infusion through a cheesecloth or strainer into the jar or bottle and seal it with the lid or stopper.
- If you’re not using your Lavender Water in a spell right away, add the optional vodka as a stabilizer to keep it fresh for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- For a magickal boost, Lavender Water can be used as a substitute for plain water in calming, soothing, and emotional protection spells that call for water.
- Spritz yourself with Lavender Water before an exam, presentation, or work meeting to help you stay calm.
- Lightly mist your pillows and bedding to promote peaceful sleep.
- After a home clearing spell, lightly mist each room with Lavender Water, paying particular attention to windows and external doors for emotional protection during a difficult time.
- Lavender Water may be used as an ingredient in calming, soothing, or emotional protection spells and magickal baths and floor washes.