Bird eggs are have long been symbols of fertility as they are a product of reproduction. As…
Jade stones are known to be effective in fertility and conception magick. Crafting this easy charm can help increase the probability that you’ll conceive. This spell must be performed mindfully and deliberately. To be most effective, this spell should be performed during the full moon and/or during Imbolc.
If you are infertile for whatever reason, this spell will not work. It can only increase the probability of conception, not correct infertility issues. Also, it should never be used to take the place of advice from a physician, midwife, or any other healthcare professionals nor to delay the seeking or utilization of such health and medical advice.
Tools & Ingredients:
- one small smooth jade stone
- a half-cup of non-iodized sea salt
- a small glass bowl or other non-metallic bowl
- Pour half of the sea salt in the bowl.
- Hold the jade in your cupped hands and, while picturing yourself holding a baby, say:
My heart and mind are oh so ready
for a child to come.
My body is now strong and steady,
so it can be done.
As I will, so be it that I’ll hold
a daughter or a son.
- Place the jade in the bowl and cover with the remaining salt.
- Leave the the bowl by the light of the full moon outside, if possible, or on your window ledge, overnight.
- Carry the charm in your pocket or tucked into your bra when you’re awake. At night, place it under your pillow. Repeat monthly until you conceive.