Your pet is a cherished family member and sometimes even your familiar. When your pet is hurt…
Individually, amethyst and lavender are known for helping alleviate stress and anxiety. Together, they pack an even bigger magickal punch. If you are feeling anxious or stressed, this amethyst amulet can help alleviate these feelings. If this amulet doesn’t give you the desired results, amethyst may not be the stone for you so try an Agate Calming Amulet instead.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small amethyst
- Lavender Salt
- a small glass bowl
- Put the amethyst in the bowl with enough lavender salt to completely surround and cover it.
- Place the bowl outside or on a window ledge and allow it to sit by the light of moon overnight as this will simultaneously cleanse and charge the stone.
- Carry the now-charged amethyst in your pocket or tuck into your bra to help alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Hold it between both hands if you start to feel anxious or upset.
- If you suffer from troubled sleep, place it under your pillow at night.
- After 7 days, cleanse and charge the stone again as described above.