Individually, amethyst and lavender are known for helping alleviate stress and anxiety. Together, they pack an even…
Agate is a stone that is known for it’s calming and soothing properties. If you are feeling anxious or stressed, this agate amulet can help alleviate these feelings. If this amulet doesn’t give you the desired results, agate may not be the stone for you so try an Amethyst Soothing Amulet instead.
Tools & Ingredients:
- a small agate stone
- sea salt
- a small glass bowl
- Put the agate in the bowl with enough sea salt to completely surround and cover it.
- Place the bowl outside or on a window ledge and allow it to sit by the light of moon overnight to cleanse it.
- The next day, hold the stone between your hands and repeat the following seven times or more if you feel the need:
I am balanced. I am calm.
As I will, so be it.
- Carry the now-charged agate in your pocket or tuck into your bra to help continuously alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Hold it between both hands if you start to feel anxious or upset.
- If you suffer from troubled sleep, place it under your pillow at night.
- After 7 days, cleanse and recharge the stone again, as described above.